Secured a five year contract with a blue chip company for maintenance and remote monitoring of various sites in the UK and Europe.
Renewables is in our DNA
Zeuner Limited is committed to delivering to our customers an optimal product to suit their requirements in a cost effective and efficient manner. ZL believes it has a social responsibility to promote and develop, with alternate, sustainable energy solutions to the UK market for the environmental benefit of today’s and future generations.
Designed, installed and maintain a 2MW district heating system using Biomass, Geothermal and natural gas systems.
Remote gas network monitoring system near Southampton including a heatpump control system, ground loop circulation pump and load side shunt pump. The system interfaces with the existing infrastructure both mechanically and electrically and is the first stage of heating for the system.
Supply, design and install control systems for 15 Biomass and natural gas district heating systems for a well known Blue Chip company.
Supply, design and monitor residential propertys in and around London.
Heat pump and Biomass Maintenance for leisure centres in London.
Major designs and installations.
Zeuner Limited have been involved in Geothermal, Biomass, Natural Gas design, supply and install. We offer Maintenance contracts and 24/7 remote monitoring systems.
- Renewable system design services
- Energy Monitoring and reporting
- Control installations and plant monitoring
- Service of renewable plant and controls
- Mechanical install including pipe fitting
- Certified F Gas and safe contractor
The solutions offered by Zeuner Limited include: Air heating and cooling – i.e. reverse cycle air conditioning (ducted systems/split systems) Water heating & cooling – including domestic hot water systems & water chilling Under Floor/Panel heating) Residential and commercial systems District Water Heating systems Pool heating
- Reliable maintenance service with fully trained engineers
- In house expertise for design and install
- 24/7 monitoring via our data center servers in the UK and Germany
- Daily, weekly, monthly and yearly site reporting
- Abillity to take over other installations and building management systems.
We offer a complete package if required from design to maintenance.
Zeuner Limited can provide a complete support package to the UK industrial, commercial and residential market that includes:
- Geothermal Heat Pumps
- Air Source Heat Pumps
- Biomass systems
- Supply and Install Heating / Cooling systems
- Install and maintenance of Building management systems including TREND systems
- Bespoke mechanical and control systems
- Groundworks using our dedicated subcontracted drilling partner
- Reverse cycle and heating only air handling units (AHU), fan coil units (FCU) and ducting systems
INCREASED EFFICIENCY MEANS COST SAVINGSA geo-exchange system typically saves 25 to 80 percent on heating and cooling costs, compared to other technologies. As the interaction is with the ground and not the air, on extreme temperature days there is generally no loss of performance.
ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLYThe carbon footprint is significantly reduced when comparing the operating performance of these systems against conventional systems.